Application period: October 15 – November 30, 2018 inclusive
- You must be a Desjardins member before the conclusion of the contest, by November 24, 2018 at the latest.
- You must be a full-time postsecondary (vocational/collegial/university) student in the fall of 2018 or winter of 2019.
- You must not be a recipient of a student grant from Caisse Desjardins de Vaudreuil-Soulanges for the 2017-2018 session, unless your level of study has since changed (for example, from CEGEP to university, or a change in your level of university study).
- You must have a permanent address in one of the 23 municipalities of the territory of Vaudreuil-Soulanges.
- As October 15 2018, you must fully complete the form below and return it by clicking on “Send” by November 30, 2018. You will then be sent an acknowledgement of receipt officially confirming your contest entry. No applications will be accepted after this date.
- Upon request, to demonstrate your eligibility, you must send proof of residence and attestation of enrolment at an educational institution for the fall 2018 or winter 2019 semester.
- You must attend one of the two Student Grant Awards activities during a Desjardins brunch from 10:00 AM to noon on either Saturday, February 2 or Saturday, February 9, 2019 in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges area (location to be decided).
* Caisse Desjardins de Vaudreuil-Soulanges reserves the right to exclude applications if any of the eligibility criteria or the deadline for submission of proof are not met.